Sunday 24 April 2011

Day 20 (Ian Hilo)

I may have reached a point where I feel like I have very little energy left. Hard work and lack of sleep has been tough these past couple days, along with the fact that I have yet to have a single day off. Physically I am fine, but right now it is important for me to stay strong mentally. Something that has really helped on this Easter Sunday is knowing that my family is safe at home and my friends are all OK. It has also helped me a lot to think no matter how tired and exhausted I may be, it doesn't even compare to anything my cousin Ian is going through right now. 

For those who do not know, he is boot camp in Virginia and he left over a week ago. I have small idea of what boot camp must be like but at the same time, what I am doing right now does even compare to what he must be going through at the moment. If you get to read this Ian, just wanted to say thanks for being my motivation for today. Stay strong and know that we are all thinking about you as you are hard at work for our country. 

I'm going to be just fine, just as long as the Bulls stop losing and I can stay in contact with you all one way or another through: Phone, Facebook, GChat, Blogging, Email, Carrier Pigeon, Pony Express, or Skype. Happy Easter to all and will be in contact soon. 

SENOR DAVID "PAC" HILO

In the words of Chef O
"LIVE A LITTLE, EAT A LITTLE, COOK A LOT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment